Insurance for Taxi Drivers
Compare Insurance Deals for Taxi Drivers
As a taxi driver, your taxi is vital to your livelihood, and the ability to drive it safely and legally means that good quality insurance for taxi drivers is an essential part of your professional budget. Fair Investment Company can help you find great value taxi driver insurance deals – the table below can help you compare best insurance deals for taxi driver and apply online quickly and easily, saving you both time and money. Use the table to find:
- Quotes from across the UK market
- A range of cover and prices to chose from
- Bespoke taxi insurance for high risk drivers
- Short or long-term policies
|Provider||Public Liability||Vehicles Covered||NCD Transfer||Additional Benefits||Apply|
Get QuoteSearcher Taxi Insurance Quotes »
|Black Cab, Saloon & MPV||Save up to 35% on your current premium - Private & Public TAXI Hire Insurance for saloons to minibuses||Get Quotes >|
*QuoteSearcher - Based on an internal audit 70% of consumers saved up to 35% on their current premium after receiving a quote from QuoteSearchers partners. Your own savings are dependent on your own individual circumstances.
What to look for when choosing insurance for taxi drivers
Finding the best taxi insurance quotes can help to keep the cost down of running your business. Use the table to help you compare quotes and find insurance for taxi drivers that offers:
- Flexible payment options
- Specialist insurance options to suit you, whether you own a fleet or just one vehicle
- Taxi breakdown cover and 24 hour taxi accident recovery services
- Medical expenses for injury caused in an accident
- Public Liability Insurance – essential protection as you are providing a service to members of the public
- Legal expenses cover - If you get into an accident in your taxi and it’s not your fault, you will want to claim back your excess and other costs, for example vehicle hire, from the negligent driver. Most importantly, the recovery of these costs will maintain your no-claims bonus.
- Vehicle Replacement service – some providers may offer new for old cover on taxis less than 12 months old
- Cover for items carried in the taxi
- Unlimited passenger liability cover to make sure that everyone is protected if your taxi becomes involved in an accident.
- Short or long-term policies to suit your needs
- Taxi windscreen repair or replacement