- Policies from just £9.38
- UK customer support
- 0% APR on policies over £50
- No premium penalty after claims
- Multiple Instrument policies
- To make claim for equipment must have original sales purchase or till receipt or other evidence of ownership which clearly demonstrates ownership
Getting saxophone insurance can be a valuable investment which could save you money in the long run if your saxophone is lost, damaged or stolen. It will be especially beneficial if you use your saxophone as an income, because it means you can be out gigging again quicker than if you had to scrape the cash together to buy another sax.
A good musical instrument or equipment policy should include:
- Flexible cover if your instrument is lost, damaged or stolen
- Third party liability cover
- A new for old replacement
- No excess unless you want to reduce your premium
- Personal accident cover
- Optional cover such as breakdown of equipment and ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road
You should also have the option of choosing from UK, EU, or worldwide cover, to make sure you get the cover where you need it.
Musical instruments can be expensive and fragile, and are not always covered by home insurance, especially outside the home, so it is important to be aware that millions of musical instruments are stolen each year.