Shared House Contents Insurance

Shared House Contents Insurance Quotes

Shared house contents insurance is suitable for people who are sharing a property as a tenant, such as students, or those lodging with others, who require cover for their individual personal possessions. This is an insurance area that is covered by specialist providers as well as the high street names. Shared house contents insurance will usually cover a range of items such as:


  • Electrical equipment and gadgets
  • Clothing and footwear
  • Furniture and soft furnishings
  • Jewellery and cash


Our contents comparison table below will help you to find the most competitive shared house contents insurance deals:

Compare Shared House Contents Insurance Quotes
Provided via:Total Number of InsurersContents InsuranceBuilding InsuranceLandlord & Tenant InsuranceGet Quotes
40+YesYesYesGet Quotes >