Annual Travel Insurance
Compare Annual Travel Insurance Quotes
If you take a number of trips a year - whether holidays, business trips, or both - you should consider getting annual travel insurance as you could save money. Covering you for multiple trips with just one policy, annual travel insurance could save you time and money. Check out our free, easy to use the annual travel insurance comparison table below and click on the links to apply online today:
|Provider||Online Discount||Medical Cover||Special Features|
Columbus Family Travel Insurance
|n/a||up to £15 million||Available up to age 74 - Cover for UK holidays included - Kids go free||Get Quotes >|
Staysure Over 50s Annual Travel Insurance
|n/a||up to £10 million||Save £64* or more with our Annual Multi Trip policy! * Compared to multiple single trip purchases. Based on an adult couple, 18-64 taking one 5 day Barcelona break, one 2 week holiday in Turkey, one 8 day Winter Sports trip in France and one 4 day break in Dublin in a 12 month period on a Comprehensive European Annual Multi-Trip policy.||Get Quotes >|
Is annual travel insurance right for you?
- You could be covered for an entire year from the policy start date – so there’s no need to apply for a new policy each time you go away as you will be covered for a whole year
- Usually covers up to 31 days per trip (select specialist insurers could offer up to 45 and 60 days cover)
- Domestic and regional travel may also be included on some annual travel insurance policies – ideal for UK-based breaks
How does annual travel insurance work?
- Golf Equipment cover – protection for your golf clubs when you travel with them
- Wedding cover – this could cover you for items such as lost rings, wedding dress damage in transit, or venue cancellation if you are planning on getting married abroad
- Business Equipment cover – ideal if you plan on taking several business trips in a year
- Winter sports cover – if you are a keen skier or snowboarder you will usually need to add specialist insurance to your policy
Things to remember when choosing annual travel insurance
- The online discount on offer
- The level of medical expenses covered
- Whether you are covered for scheduled airline failure
- Some annual policies will limit the number of days you can spend abroad in one trip, or the total number of days abroad for the duration of the policy – so check the terms and conditions of your policy to make sure that your cover is adequate before you buy.