ASDA Travel Insurance
Benefits of ASDA travel insurance
Asda travel insurance policies gives a you a range of options to suit you and your trip, including:
- 3 levels of travel cover instantly available
- Choose from Value, Standard or 5 Star Superior cover
- Single, couple or family travel insurance
- Single-trip travel insurance or annual multi-trip travel insurance
- European travel insurance or Worldwide travel insurance
- Optional winter sports cover
- If you have an Asda Money Credit Card and use it to buy your travel insurance – get 5% cash-back
- Unlimited medical expenses cover
- Cover up to 80 years of age and for a variety of existing medical conditions
- Scheduled airline failure cover
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Get up to £5,000 holiday cancellation insurance if your trip is called off
- Get up to £2,000 if your luggage goes missing
- Get up to £5,000 if you have to cut your trip short due to unforeseen circumstances
- Arrange travel cover from your Smartphone and get your travel policy details by text
Go to the ASDA travel insurance website to compare travel insurance policies or retrieve an existing travel insurance quote. When you go abroad make sure you are covered – failure to get adequate travel insurance could cost you thousands of pounds.
For a small sum you can get peace of mind that if something goes wrong you are covered. Before getting a quote think about how much your belongings are worth, how many times a year you are going to travel and how many people need coverage. If you are going on holiday the cost of going abroad and the implications if things go wrong what would happen if a travel insurance is not in place.
With an ASDA travel insurance policy you can choose from a number of options with cover independently 5 star rated – See above to compare latest travel insurance policies to make help you get a great deal.
When booking any holiday or trip abroad, travel insurance is an important consideration, and so is the price. We have a selection of market leading travel insurance deals for you to choose from, helping you to keep costs down, while ensuring you are covered for whatever you need to be.
Use the table to compare some of the best travel insurance deals, and apply online today.