Equity Release in Brighton
Brighton and its residents are not immune from the common condition of being ‘property rich but cash poor’ and therefore looking to put their assets to good use.
If this is the case, pursuing a strategy of equity release in Brighton may allow you to unlock the value in your property and receive a lump sum or gradual income in return selling off all or part of your home.
If you feel that equity release is the right way to go you should follow the link below and get an equity release quote today.
There are two types of equity release plans for Brighton that you may wish to consider:
- You take out a loan against the value of your home
- You may own your home until your death or until you enter permanent care. Your financial provider will sell your property when this happens and proceeds are used to cover your loan.
- Your loan may be paid in the form of a lump sum or alternatively, you may be able to withdraw your money in times when it suits you.
- You may be permitted to move home
Home reversion plan:
- You no longer own the entirety of your estate but can live in your home without the worry of debt or moving.
- You may be obligated to pay rent to the reversion company but this often depends on the company’s terms & conditions.
- Your financial provider may buy a percentage of your home and in return you may receive a lump sum or gradual income for the rest of your life.
- Your bank will sell your home and the reversion company will receive their percentage of the proceeds when you pass away or go into permanent care.
Before taking out an equity release in Brighton it is highly advisable to obtain an equity release quote using the link below.