Home Reversion Scheme
Home Reversion Scheme Quotes
Want to boost your retirement income? You could try home reversion...
A home reversion scheme could give you a new lease of life by releasing cash from your home which can help to make your retirement more comfortable.
A form of equity release, home reversion means that you sell part or all of your home to a reversion company, or to an individual sourced by a reversion company. So, you will no longer own your home, but can remain living there as a tenant for as long as you wish.
Compare Home Reversion Plans
With a home reversion scheme you can:
- Have the money as a lump sum which you can invest to provide a regular income if required
- Top up your pension income
- Continue living in your home for the rest of your life
- Benefit from a rise in value of the property (if you still own part of it)
Fill in our simple, no obligation enquiry form and you can get:
- Friendly help and advice
- Access to top quality equity release schemes
- Specialist advice from qualified professionals
Equity release is usually available to those aged 50 or older. The property is sold when you die and either part or all of the profits go to the company or individual you sold it to, depending on whether or not you sold all or part of your home. You will usually get 35-60% less than market value for your home because the buyer won't be able to sell until you die or choose to move out.