Level Term Assurance
Level Term Assurance Deals
Want to make sure your family is provided for in the event of your death? Compare level term assurance quotes today and find the right cover for you:
Level term assurance is a life assurance policy which is active for a set time period, such as 25 years, where the sum assured is paid in the event of death during this time. The policy provides pure protection and there is no cash in value at any time. Level term assurance is a low cost way of providing protection for a loan e.g. mortgage or any other specific liability on death before a specified date.
- A cost effective type of life assurance in relation to the cover required (sum assured)
- Can be arranged very quickly if you are in good health
- Critical illness insurance can be included
- Level Term Assurance has no cash in value at any time.
- Medical evidence will be required and possibly a medical examination for those in poor health
To obtain quotes and advice on your level term assurance options, use our no obligation service which offers:
- Comparison of the entire life insurance market
- FREE quotes from leading providers
- Help from a life insurance specialist
So, if you are not sure which type of life insurance to go for, or simply want someone else to do all the searching for you, click on the link and follow the instructions; you will be put in touch with a specialist.
|Quote Services||Life Insurance Quotes||Critical Illness Insurance Quotes||Income Protection Quotes||Family Income Benefit Quotes||Get Quotes|
Get Life Quotes »
|Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Get Quotes >|
|Provider||Personal Quotes||Instant Cover Available||Max Cover||Guaranteed Premiums||Cover from:|
Independent Life Insurance Quotes Service »
|£5 pm||Get Quotes >|
If you are unsure about the level of life insurance you require or need to review your existing life insurance policies use our FREE life insurance review service.