Transfer Your Old Pension Pots
Manage all Your Pensions In One Place
- No jargon, no piles of paperwork and no surprise fees. Just a simple online pension that brings together all your retirement savings and puts you in control.
- Fair fees & transparency – For pensions under £100,000 you’ll pay one annual fee of 0.5-0.95%, where others could charge over 2.5%. Once your pension grows larger than £100,000 they will halve the fee on any savings you make over this amount.
- Investment – Your money is managed and kept safe by the world’s biggest money managers – BlackRock, State Street and Legal & General. With around £8 trillion managed between them, they know the best place for your money.
- Drawdown – From the age of 55 you can start making pension withdrawals, and you can take up to 25% totally tax-free.
- Customer support – personal customer support from your dedicated BeeKeeper.
- No setup fees
- For pensions under £100,000 you’ll pay one annual fee of 0.5 – 0.95%
- Once your pension grows larger than £100,000, your fee will start decreasing. PensionBee will halve the fee on the portion of your savings over this amount.
Important Risk Information:
This website contains information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation in any way whatsoever. The value of investments and income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the full amount invested. The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current tax law and there is no guarantee that tax rules will stay the same in the future.
Different types of investment carry different levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you are familiar with the risks associated with a particular investment and should read the product literature. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of a particular investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.