Age Partnership UK Equity Release
Compare UK Equity Release Schemes
Compare Equity Release Quotes From UK Providers
Age Partnership UK Equity Release
If you’re thinking of retiring or have been retired for awhile you may be wondering how you can supplement your pension. Maybe you want a new car or to go on that holiday you have always dreamed of, if so you may have been thinking about releasing some equity from your home with a lifetime mortgage such as is offered by the Age Partnership UK equity release plan.
Benefits of an Age Partnership equity release plan
- You can choose to protect an inheritance.
- Ability to move home in the future.
- Make repayments if you want to
We work with independent equity release specialist Key Advice who provide:
Equity Release Service
- Borrowing options from age 55 to 99
- Independent advice on your mortgage options
- Interest only options
- Top UK lenders compared
- One short form to complete
How does a lifetime mortgage work?
The chances are if you bought your home awhile ago that it has increased in value by a considerable amount. A lifetime mortgage will allow you to access some of this equity that has accumulated on your property. It works by securing a loan from a lender, like Age Partnership UK, based on a percentage of the market value of your home in the agreement that the debt and any accumulated interest on the loan is repaid when you either die or move into long-term care by the sale of your home.
You can take out a loan for the whole of your house or just a portion of it in order to protect an inheritance for your loved ones. The lump sum you receive from the lender is a tax-free payment and you can spend it however you wish.
How much equity could you borrow?
The amount of capital a lender will loan you is principally based on the market value of your home. Age Partnership UK offer a free Equity Release Calculator that can give an estimate of how much you might be able to get from an equity release plan if you know the market value of your property.
The exact amount you can release is dependent on some other factors as well such as;
- Your age.
- Whether it will be a joint or single plan.
- How much you would like to leave behind to your beneficiaries.
What if your home decreases in value?
If the value of your home fell to less than the amount you borrowed this is known as ‘negative equity’. Many plans including some offered by Age Partnership UK offer a ‘No Negative Equity Guarantee’ this means that you can never pass any debt on to your estate. You will never be charged more than the eventual sale price of your property even if that is for less than you borrowed.
Is it right for you?
There are several equity release products available on the market; Age Partnership UK is just one of many and equity release is not right for everyone; therefore speaking to an intermediary can be a really useful way to help you decide if it is suitable for you. To find out more about the different types of equity release, simply click on the link and fill in the quick form and an equity release specialist will get back to you with free, no obligation quotes and advice.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Equity release may affect your entitlement to state benefits and will reduce the value of your estate. It may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. All content set out in this website is provided for information only and should not be considered as advice. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice of a qualified, independent financial advisor before making any decisions to take out an equity release product.
Equity Release Links
- Equity Release Benefits
- Equity Release Drawbacks
- Over 60 Equity Release
- Equity Release Advice
- Equity Release Best Buys
- Equity Release For Over 55’s
- Equity Release For Pensioners
- Equity Release How it Works
- Equity Release in Birmingham
- Equity Release in Brighton
- Equity Release in Dorset
- Equity Release in Essex
- Equity Release in Glasgow
- Equity Release in Gloucester
- Equity Release In Kent
- Equity Release in Leeds
- Equity Release in Liverpool
- Equity Release In London
- Equity Release In Manchester
- Equity Release In Norfolk
- Equity Release in Northern Ireland
- Equity Release In Norwich
- Equity Release In Scotland
- Equity Release In Wales
- Equity Release in York
- Equity Release and Joint Ownership
- Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Loan
- Equity Release Mortgage
- Equity Release Pros and Cons
- Equity Release Providers
- Equity Release Rates
- Equity Release Rules
- Equity Release Schemes
- Equity Release Supermarket
- Equity Release and Taxation
- Equity Release to Buy Another Property
- Home Income Plan
- Home Reversion Scheme
- How Does Equity Release Work?
- How to Release Equity
- How to release equity from your house
- Is equity release a good idea?
- Releasing Equity
- Remortgage Equity Release
- Remortgaging to release equity
- What is equity release?