Fixed Income Investments
Compare Fixed Income Investment Opportunities For UK Investors
Investec FTSE 100 Enhanced Income Plan
- 4.20% income per annum, paid regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100
- Monthly income
- 5 year term
- Available for stocks & shares ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Application deadline for ISA transfers – 2 November 2018
- Application deadline for direct and ISA applications – 21 November 2018
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it’s initial level, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- An arrangement fee applies to this plan
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Risk Information:
This website contains information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation in any way whatsoever. The value of investments and income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the full amount invested. The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current tax law and there is no guarantee that tax rules will stay the same in the future.
Different types of investment carry different levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you are familiar with the risks associated with a particular investment and should read the product literature. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of a particular investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.