Compare Ethical Investment Opportunities
Interactive Investor Fund ISA Service
Investment Fund ISA Service
- Second largest platform in the UK with the widest choice of investment options in the market
- Choice of 40,000+ UK and global funds and stocks
- Open online in less than 10 minutes
- Access to expert independent ideas and analysis
- Invest from £25 per month or £100 lump sum
- FSCS protected
Apply online and receive a £30 Amazon e-voucher (T&C’s apply). The OneFamily Junior ISA helps you to save for your child’s future, investing in companies with a responsible outlook on social, ethical and environmental issues
- Apply online and receive a £30 Amazon e-voucher (T&C’s apply – see OneFamily website for details)
- Invest in Family Charities Ethical Trust Fund – only buys shares in companies with a responsible outlook on social, ethical and environmental issues
- You choose how much you want to pay in, and when. From £10 to £355 a month up to £4,368 in the 2019/20 tax year
- Transfers from cash or stocks and shares Junior ISAs or exisiting child trust funds accepted, with a value of at least £500
- Easy to manage: 24/7 Online Account Management and a friendly UK based call centre
- OneFamily looks after over £6 billion for more than 2 million customers
- Available for children under 18
- Annual management charge 1.5% deducted directly from the fund’s income
- It’s designed to be a long term children’s investment. You invest for your child’s future, and only the child can take the money out and only once they’re 18. Because our Junior ISA invests in stocks and shares, the Junior ISAs value can fall as well as rise, so your child could get back less than has been paid in
- 92% customer satisfaction score (the CS Brite survey results from 2017)
- Award winning: Winner of the 2016 Moneyfacts Award for Best Junior ISA Provider
Investing In Ethical Investment Funds
Investing in ethical funds has become increasingly popular with investors looking for investment returns from socially responsible investment (SRI).
Funds can offer significant growth opportunties through investment in companies operating in areas like renewable energy, environmentally friendly transport and engaged in sustainable practices.
Important Risk Information:
This website contains information only and does not constitute advice or a personal recommendation in any way whatsoever. The value of investments and income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the full amount invested. The tax efficiency of ISAs is based on current tax law and there is no guarantee that tax rules will stay the same in the future.
Different types of investment carry different levels of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you are familiar with the risks associated with a particular investment and should read the product literature. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of a particular investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.