Hodge Lifetime Equity Release
Looking to raise tax free cash without moving home?
Compare Equity Release Quotes From UK Providers
How your figure is calculated?
The primary factors used to determine the amount of cash you can raise with equity release are:
- Property value – A higher value property will result in a higher equity release calculation
- Age of youngest applicant – If you are applying as a couple the amount of equity you can release will be calculated based on the youngest applicant
- FREE initial consultation for UK Homeowners aged 55 plus
- Full assessment of your circumstances on whether Equity Release is right for you.
- Specialist advice for homeowners on equity release scheme options.
- High level of personal service.
Things to consider
Key Advice, specialist advisers search the whole market to find the right equity release plan for you. They’ll explain all the options available and that taking a plan reduces the value of your estate and may affect any means-tested benefits you’re eligible for.
You have to get specialist advice before releasing equity; it’s the only way to do it. The initial consultation is free with no obligation to proceed. If you decide to go ahead with an equity release plan our advice fee, usually 1.99% of the amount released, subject to a minimum of £1,499, is payable only on completion.
With a lifetime mortgage, the most popular form of equity release, you’ll still own your home. As with any kind of mortgage, it’s a loan secured against your home. All equity release plans we recommend have a no negative equity guarantee, which means you’ll never owe more than the value of your home.
Hodge Lifetime Equity Release
If you are considering unlocking some of the capital in your property, Hodge Lifetime Equity Release could be able to help.
Providing you are over 55 and a homeowner, Hodge Lifetime equity release should be able to offer a competitive and practical solution.
Hodge Lifetime is a founding member of SHIP (Safe Home Income Plans) and the trading name of Julian Hodge Bank Limited and Hodge Life Assurance Company Limited. Hodge Lifetime introduced the very first equity release plans to the market in 1965, making it the longest established equity release provider in the UK.
Hodge Lifetime equity release plans are sold exclusively through intermediaries – to find out more about Hodge Lifetime equity release, you can use our no obligation equity release intermediary service.
Homeowners access record £1 billion in equity release in the last three months
Retirement Pension Advice News IFAs Report A Surge In Enqiries For Equity Release Advice
Equity Release Links
- Equity Release Benefits
- Equity Release Drawbacks
- Over 60 Equity Release
- Equity Release Advice
- Equity Release Best Buys
- Equity Release For Over 55’s
- Equity Release For Pensioners
- Equity Release How it Works
- Equity Release in Birmingham
- Equity Release in Brighton
- Equity Release in Dorset
- Equity Release in Essex
- Equity Release in Glasgow
- Equity Release in Gloucester
- Equity Release In Kent
- Equity Release in Leeds
- Equity Release in Liverpool
- Equity Release In London
- Equity Release In Manchester
- Equity Release In Norfolk
- Equity Release in Northern Ireland
- Equity Release In Norwich
- Equity Release In Scotland
- Equity Release In Wales
- Equity Release in York
- Equity Release and Joint Ownership
- Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Loan
- Equity Release Mortgage
- Equity Release Pros and Cons
- Equity Release Providers
- Equity Release Rates
- Equity Release Rules
- Equity Release Schemes
- Equity Release Supermarket
- Equity Release and Taxation
- Equity Release to Buy Another Property
- Home Income Plan
- Home Reversion Scheme
- How Does Equity Release Work?
- How to Release Equity
- How to release equity from your house
- Is equity release a good idea?
- Releasing Equity
- Remortgage Equity Release
- Remortgaging to release equity
- What is equity release?