LV Equity Release
Looking to raise tax free cash without moving home?
Compare Equity Release Quotes From UK Providers
LV Equity Release
If you are an older home owner you may have been considering an equity release plan such as those offered by LV.
Equity release lets you get access to some of your home’s value without the need to relocate or downsize, the money released can be used however you like, whether you want it for a new car or home improvements or to just supplement your pension.
Equity release is not the right choice for everyone and it will reduce how much you can leave behind in your will. We offer a service which puts you in touch with an equity release specialist who: will offer you friendly and helpful advice and can give you no obligation equity release quotes.
We work with independent equity release specialist Key Advice who provide:
Equity Release Service
- Borrowing options from age 55 to 99
- Independent advice on your mortgage options
- Interest only options
- Top UK lenders compared
- One short form to complete
There are two types of equity release available.
A lifetime mortgage works by taking out a loan for a percentage of your home’s value. Instead of making regular repayments on it the loan is repaid along with any interest through the sale of your home when you die or move into a care home.
There are three types of lifetime mortgage:
- Roll up – This type of loan is completely paid off through the eventual sale off your home, interest collected on it is compounded however so it can accumulate quickly increasing the amount ultimately repaid.
- Interest only – With this option the original sum borrowed is repaid still through the eventual sale of your home but you can make monthly payments on the interest reducing the amount paid through the house sale.
- Fixed rate – Unlike the other two types of lifetime mortgage a fixed rate plan does not incur any interest rates, instead you agree with the lender during your application on the amount that will be repaid when the property is eventually sold.
If the amount of money owed becomes greater than the value of your home then your estate could be charged unless your plan carries a ‘no negative equity guarantee’ which all Equity Release Council registered plans do. This guarantee means that you will never have to repay more than the amount your home sells for, even if this is less than you originally borrowed.
The alternative to a lifetime mortgage is home reversion. In this type of plan you sell your home or a portion of it to a reversion company or individual for less than its market value. In return they will pay you a one off lump-sum or provide you with regular income payments and guarantee you the right to continue living in the property, they will not sell it until you either die or move into a residential care home.
Some home reversion plans ask you to make discounted monthly rent payments, others will let you live in the property for free.
Is equity release the right decision for you?
Equity release is not right for everyone and it will affect what you can pass on to your beneficiaries. When deciding if equity release is suitable for you and your family it is important to consider all of your options due to the range of different products on the market, LV equity release is just one of many.
To find out more about the different types of equity release simply click on the link and fill in the quick form and an equity release specialist will get back to you with free, no obligation quotes and advice.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Equity release may affect your entitlement to state benefits and will reduce the value of your estate. It may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. All content set out in this website is provided for information only and should not be considered as advice. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice of a qualified, independent financial advisor before making any decisions to take out an equity release product.
Equity Release Links
- Equity Release Benefits
- Equity Release Drawbacks
- Over 60 Equity Release
- Equity Release Advice
- Equity Release Best Buys
- Equity Release For Over 55’s
- Equity Release For Pensioners
- Equity Release How it Works
- Equity Release in Birmingham
- Equity Release in Brighton
- Equity Release in Dorset
- Equity Release in Essex
- Equity Release in Glasgow
- Equity Release in Gloucester
- Equity Release In Kent
- Equity Release in Leeds
- Equity Release in Liverpool
- Equity Release In London
- Equity Release In Manchester
- Equity Release In Norfolk
- Equity Release in Northern Ireland
- Equity Release In Norwich
- Equity Release In Scotland
- Equity Release In Wales
- Equity Release in York
- Equity Release and Joint Ownership
- Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Loan
- Equity Release Mortgage
- Equity Release Pros and Cons
- Equity Release Providers
- Equity Release Rates
- Equity Release Rules
- Equity Release Schemes
- Equity Release Supermarket
- Equity Release and Taxation
- Equity Release to Buy Another Property
- Home Income Plan
- Home Reversion Scheme
- How Does Equity Release Work?
- How to Release Equity
- How to release equity from your house
- Is equity release a good idea?
- Releasing Equity
- Remortgage Equity Release
- Remortgaging to release equity
- What is equity release?