Compare UK Share Dealing Providers
Top Share dealing Account
A one stop shop for all your trading needs!
- Fixed commission £2.95 per trade on LSE
- Free streaming quotes for UK, EU and US markets
- Interactive charts and stock screeners
- Top rated mobile app
- Trading strategy webinars from expert traders
- Trade in 20+ global currencies
Using the Investor Essentials plan
0% commission on US shares
standard trade rate
£4 to £125 pm
Buy and sell shares direct or invest in a fund
Shares are one of the names used for owning a share in a company listed on the stock market. Shares are also called stocks or equities.
With a share dealing account, you can buy and sell shares directly, online or over the telephone. You can also invest in shares through investment funds.
Use the table below to compare the latest offers on share dealing accounts, for competitive trading charges and different types of account.
There are many different online share dealing services to choose from; a share dealinga account may offer:
- Online access 24 hours a day
- Real-time online dealing
- Simple pricing – there may be an administration fee and dealing fees
- Discounts for regular dealing
- Real time share prices
- A wide choice of investments
- Market information and research tools
The majority of share dealing accounts are known as execution-only brokers, meaning you buy and sell shares without any financial advice. Some accounts may offer more expensive options where you can access advice on investing in shares.