Compare Cahoot Loans
Top Selected Personal Loan Deal
£1,000 to £25,000
Excellent Credit Only!
- Good Credit Only
- Loans from £1,000 to £25,000
- No arrangement fees or hidden charges
- Instant online decision
- Funds transferred within 2 working days
- No penalty for over payments
- You must be aged between 21 and 70 and have been a permanent UK resident for 3 years
- You must have an annual income of at least £12,000 and have a UK bank or building society account
- You need to make payments on time or you will be charged a late payment fee. Missing payments could have severe consequences on obtaining future credit
- Post Office Personal Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland (UK). Post Office Limited is a credit broker and not a lender
Top Selected Homeowner Loan Deal
- Homeowner Loans – From £30,000 to £500,000
- Loan types – fixed & variable
- Terms – From 5 years to 25 years
- Coverage – England, Wales & mainland Scotland
- Employed & self employed
Cahoot are now part of Santander UK.
Unsecured loan deals vary greatly, so shop around to make sure you get the one that is right for your circumstances. Check out the comparison tables above to see if you can find the right plan for you.
- Borrow from £1,000 to £20,000
- Repayment periods of 1 to 5 years
- No arrangement or set up fee
To be eligible for a cahoot personal loan you must
- Be at least 21 years old
- Permanently live in the UK
- Have a regular income of at least £6,000 a year
- Not have been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or IVA in the last 6 years
- Not be intending to use the loan for the purchase of property or land, payment of utility bills, payment of tax demands, gambling or to fund any illegal activity.
While the maximum amount Cahoot lend with their personal loan product is £20,000 that does not guarantee you can borrow this amount.
How much any lender is willing to loan you will be dependent on your credit score and an assessment of your other financial circumstances such as how much you earn and if you already have any credit commitments.
You can use the Cahoot loan calculator to get an estimate of how much your loan with them would be based on how much you want to borrow and the length of the repayment period. However the loans calculator can only give you an idea of the amount, if you do proceed to take out a loan with any lender the actual Annual Percentage Rate you are offered may be influenced by other factors such as your credit score, how much you earn and if you already have any existing credit commitments.
Homeowner Loan Representative Example:
The Representative APRC is 5.9%. Based on an assumed loan amount of £48,000 (including broker fee of £2,505 & product fee of £495) over 240 months at an interest rate of 5% (varaible). Monthly repayment £316.78 & total repayable £76,027.20.