Car Loan Offers
Compare market leading car loan deals
£1,000 to £25,000
Excellent Credit History Only!
The Representative APR is 8.3%Representative Example: Based on a loan amount of £4,000 over 36 months at an interest rate of 8.3% p.a. (fixed). Monthly repayment £125.34. Total amount repayable £4,512.24
- Good Credit Only
- Loans from £1,000 to £25,000
- No arrangement fees or hidden charges
- Instant online decision
- Funds transferred within 2 working days
- No penalty for over payments
- You must be aged between 21 and 70 and have been a permanent UK resident for 3 years
- You must have an annual income of at least £12,000 and have a UK bank or building society account
- You need to make payments on time or you will be charged a late payment fee. Missing payments could have severe consequences on obtaining future credit
- Post Office Personal Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland (UK). Post Office Limited is a credit broker and not a lender
£2,000 to £40,000
All credit profiles!
The Representative APR is 25.4% (variable)Representative Example: If you borrow £7,500 with no deposit over 4 years at an annual interest rate of 25.4% (fixed) you would pay £239.77 per month. Total charge for credit will be £4,008.96. Total amount repayable is £11,508.96.
- Quick no obligation online quote – No impact on your credit rating
- Car Finance 24/7 will check with 18 different lenders to find the best loan option to suit your individual circumstances
- Choose your own car or browse over 140,000 cars on the car search, all sold by trusted dealers
- Car Finance 24/7 will carry out checks on the dealer to make sure you can buy with confidence
- All Credit Histories Considered
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Proof of steady employment and/or regular income in order for your application to be considered
- Finance also available for vans, motorbikes, caravans and motorhomes too
- Trustpilot rated 9.2 out of 10
Compare Top UK Car Loan Quotes!
We have sourced the market for some of the leading UK car loan deals.
If you have an excellent credit record and you are looking to borrow between £1,000 and £25,000 on an unsecured basis.
If you have excellent credit then try Post Office who offer some great rates.
Compare Car Loans
For loans over £15,000 or where your require a repayment term over 7 years in most cases security will be required. If you are a homeowner a lender will in some cases be able to lend as long as you have at least 5% equity in your home – Compare latest homeowner loans – If you are not a homeowner your only other option is to obtain a loan where the loan is secured against the car.
It is possible to get hold of advice and Bad Credit Car Loan Quotes through the online forms available on this site. If you have a less than perfect credit history then it is likely that you will not qualify for a high street deal. The type of finance available to you will depend on whether you are a homeowner or tenant.
Car Loan Lenders
*If a lender has pre-approved for a loan product this means they have conducted a soft search of your credit file and there is a good chance they will lend to you. Pre-approval does not guarantee you a loan. All loans are subject to lender and provider requirements and approval.