Clydesdale Bank Loan
Compare Top UK Personal Loans
Selected Personal Loan Deals
£1,000 to £25,000
Excellent Credit History Only!
The Representative APR is 8.3%Representative Example: Based on a loan amount of £4,000 over 36 months at an interest rate of 8.3% p.a. (fixed). Monthly repayment £125.34. Total amount repayable £4,512.24
- Good Credit Only
- Loans from £1,000 to £25,000
- No arrangement fees or hidden charges
- Instant online decision
- Funds transferred within 2 working days
- No penalty for over payments
- You must be aged between 21 and 70 and have been a permanent UK resident for 3 years
- You must have an annual income of at least £12,000 and have a UK bank or building society account
- You need to make payments on time or you will be charged a late payment fee. Missing payments could have severe consequences on obtaining future credit
- Post Office Personal Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland (UK). Post Office Limited is a credit broker and not a lender
Clydesdale Bank loan
- You can apply online, in branch, or over the phone
- All of their personal loans have fixed rates
- Clydesdale aims to tailor each loan to the individual’s needs
- Get a quick response to the loan application
- Borrow amounts ranging from £1,000 through to £25,000
- Competitive rates of interest
- No arrangement fees
To be eligible for a Clydesdale bank loan you need:
- To be aged 18 years or over
- To have a permanent UK address
- To have a good credit history
- To have a UK bank account
- To have a debit and or credit card
You can compare Clydesdale bank loans with other UK providers by using our online calculator or by clicking on the links above.
Clydesdale Bank loan calculator
If you are interested in applying for a Clydesdale loan, but first want to find out an idea of how much it would cost you in repayments, you could use the Clydesdale bank loan calculator. You just need to enter how much you would like to borrow and how long you want the repayment terms to be and the calculator will give you an indicative result.
It’s important to remember with loan calculators however that if you do apply for a loan the actual rate you are offered may vary from the Representative Annual Percentage rate used by the calculator. This is because lenders may alter the interest rate they are willing to offer on a loan following an assessment of your financial circumstances.
Before you apply for a Clydesdale personal loan
As with other financial products such as; current accounts or credit cards, interest rates on loans and other terms and conditions can vary hugely between the different plans and lenders. This means that the best choice of loan for one person is not necessarily so for everyone else. Why not check out the comparison tables above to see what some of your choices may be.
Homeowner Loan Representative Example:
The Representative APRC is 5.9%. Based on an assumed loan amount of £48,000 (including broker fee of £2,505 & product fee of £495) over 240 months at an interest rate of 5% (varaible). Monthly repayment £316.78 & total repayable £76,027.20.