HSBC Car Loan
Compare Car Loan Quotes
Compare Car Loan Offers
Finding a car loan for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
Personalised loan quotes in 2 minutes!
No impact on your credit score – FREE & no obligation – Quick online decision
We have partnered with Monevo who have created award winning technology to provide you with pre-approved* offers that are available to you in an easy to understand comparison.
By checking your eligibility you can simply choose the offer you want and complete your loan with your chosen lender.
HSBC Car Loan
- Loans available from £1,000 to £25,000
- Quick decision, you could receive immediate funds
- No setup or arrangement fees
- HSBC Advance customers could get 10% cashback
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company that has its headquarters in London, it is one of the world’s largest banks by total assets and was established in its present form in 1991
Types of car loan
The type of loan most suitable to use to purchase a car will be dependent on how much you are intending to borrow. For example for loans of less than £25000 there may be more personal or ‘unsecured’ loans available, whereas has for amounts larger than £25000 there may be more secured loans available.
Lenders will advertise their loans with a Representative APR however this is not the amount you are guaranteed to get from taking out a loan with them. The actual interest rate you are offered may be influenced by your financial circumstances such as your credit history and existing credit commitments, these factors may also affect the maximum amount a lender is willing to offer you.
- Personal Loans: Are a type of loan typically available to a maximum amount of £25,000 over a variable amount of time. Generally speaking the larger the amount of money borrowed the lower the rate of interest offered, some providers offer their lowest rates on loans between £7,500 and 15,000 however this does not mean you should take out a larger loan than you can afford to service or repay.
- Homeowner loans: Also known as ‘secured loans’ are generally available for amounts of over 25,000. This type of loan requires you to secure the loan against an asset, such as some of the equity you own in your home.
Before taking out a loan:
Whatever type of car loan you think may be best for your specific needs shopping around to find the best deal available to you is a good idea. You may also want to consider other options, for example; if you have enough money in savings it may be better to use those instead, this is because the rate of interest you earn on your savings may be less than the rate of interest you would be charged on a loan of the same size.
Car Loan Lenders
*If a lender has pre-approved for a loan product this means they have conducted a soft search of your credit file and there is a good chance they will lend to you. Pre-approval does not guarantee you a loan. All loans are subject to lender and provider requirements and approval.