Specialist Large Mortgage Service
How to get a large mortgage
In the event that you are looking for a large mortgage in excess of £1 million, you may find that a normal, mainstream bank won’t offer mortgages that are over this sum.
Firstly, they may not be confident or experienced in lending at this amount and therefore will most likely be unable to secure you a decent arrangement.
Also, giving a large mortgage deal to one individual is seen as exposing the lender to greater financial risk than offering the identical sum in several smaller mortgages to a selection of borrowers.
Why use a specialist mortgage broker?
In the event that you are seeking a large mortgage it is likewise probably the case that you likely that you have a fast-paced way of life and a busy professional lifestyle. You may need to travel frequently for work or leisure, which can make organising your mortgage a headache. Picking a decent expert larger mortgage dealer could help you to locate the best mortgage bargain for you, rapidly and effectively, with bespoke assistance throughout the process. A selection of the advantages of picking a large mortgage expert could include:
- Extensive large mortgage deals at values that are exceptionally hard to get on the high street, beginning from £1 million in value and customized for your specific circumstances.
- Good mortgage rates to fit your situation, offered by a broad scope of bespoke high value mortgage lenders.
- A selection of private residential, buy to let or business mortgage deals on offer, all at a high value.
- A solid contact base of larger mortgage lenders – A large mortgage specialist intermediary is likely to have a broad system of contacts to help you get the large mortgage deal that you need. Contacts could include a range of private banks and high value home loan specialists.
- Expertise in understanding your individual monetary circumstances – whether you are hoping to purchase in the UK from abroad, hold money in a foreign currency, or are non-domiciled in the UK, an expert larger mortgage specialist may have the capacity to help you locate the mortgage offer that suits you.
- A bespoke administration process from start to finish – A large mortgage specialist can help to make the whole mortgage process simple and straightforward.
- Get access to high value bridging loan deals – this could allow you to complete your purchase in the event that the purchasing chain is held up or your sale is cancelled.
- Flexible mortgage terms – a specialist mortgage broker can help you to get the flexible larger mortgage deal you want
What factors may be taken into consideration by lenders and banks when offering a large mortgage?
When considering whether to lend to you, providers of large mortgages may consider the following points:
- Income and other sources of finance – as a high value borrower, you may have a high yet sporadic stream of income instead of a salaried employment.
- Your nationality, domicile or country of residence (if it is not the UK) – Quite a substantial number of large mortgage borrowers are non-UK nationals, have financial interests abroad, or are non-domiciled for tax purposes. A good specialist large mortgage will be able to help you find sympathetic mortgage lenders and get the best large mortgage arrangement for you.
- Your proposed repayment methods and plans – Many large home loans are accessible as repayment, interest only or offset mortgage deals.