Compare Marbles Personal Loans
Selected Personal Loan Deals
£1,000 to £25,000
Excellent Credit History Only!
The Representative APR is 8.3%Representative Example: Based on a loan amount of £4,000 over 36 months at an interest rate of 8.3% p.a. (fixed). Monthly repayment £125.34. Total amount repayable £4,512.24
- Good Credit Only
- Loans from £1,000 to £25,000
- No arrangement fees or hidden charges
- Instant online decision
- Funds transferred within 2 working days
- No penalty for over payments
- You must be aged between 21 and 70 and have been a permanent UK resident for 3 years
- You must have an annual income of at least £12,000 and have a UK bank or building society account
- You need to make payments on time or you will be charged a late payment fee. Missing payments could have severe consequences on obtaining future credit
- Post Office Personal Loans are provided by Bank of Ireland (UK). Post Office Limited is a credit broker and not a lender
Can I Get A Marbles Loan?
Marbles loans are no longer accepting new customers, but if you are looking for a competitive loan, then there is a wide variety of providers that can give you a good deal.
When looking for a loan, your circumstances will affect the ones available to you, such as your credit history and how much you wish to borrow. Keep in mind:
- The interest rate
- How long you can take paying it back
- Whether it has a flexible or fixed repayment plan
- If you will be subject to a fee for early repayment
To find the best loan for you, it is important to shop around and compare a number of deals.
Taking out a loan can be a big commitment, often requiring borrowers to make repayments for a number of years, because of this it’s important you get the best deal you can and find a loan that is suitable for your needs.
Although Marbles loans are not currently available there are many lenders who do have options. You can use the comparison tables above to look at a range of different plans from various providers to see if there is one which might fit your circumstances.
Loans like most financial products can vary hugely, so it’s important to decide what you are looking for before you take one out, some features you may see advertised on loans include:
- Competitive rates of interest
- Repayment holidays
- Personalised quotes
- Fixed rates
Homeowner Loan Representative Example:
The Representative APRC is 5.9%. Based on an assumed loan amount of £48,000 (including broker fee of £2,505 & product fee of £495) over 240 months at an interest rate of 5% (varaible). Monthly repayment £316.78 & total repayable £76,027.20.