Ipswich Building Society Savings Accounts
Make the most of your savings...
Compare Ipswich Building Society savings accounts with a range of other competitive deals from leading providers. Maximise your savings by comparing some of the best deals below:
|Provider||Account||Interest Rate (AER)||Term||Apply|
RCI Bank »
|Freedom Savings Account||1.30%||Instant Access||More Info >|
|MARKET LEADING. Earn 1.30% gross/AER. Instant Access. No notice periods. Unlimited payments and withdrawals. Pay in from £100. RCI Bank are protected up to a total of €100,000 by the FGDR, the French deposit protection scheme. Manage account online.|
Ford Money »
|Instant Access||More Info >|
|Earn 1.22% AER variable interest. Interest can be paid monthly or annually. Open an account singly or jointly. Minimum deposit £1. Unlimited deposits and withdrawals permitted. FSCS Protected|
AA Savings »
|Easy Saver||1.15%||Easy Access||More Info >|
|1.15% gross/AER. Instant Access. Free withdrawals and no notice period. Deposit from £100. Includes a fixed bonus of 0.95% gross fixed for the first 12 months. Quick and easy online application|
Aldermore Bank »
|Easy Access Account||1.00%||Easy Access||More Info >|
|1.00% gross/AER on balances from £1,000 to £1 million. Unlimited withdrawals without restriction or loss of interest.|
The range of Ipswich Building Society savings accounts includes:
- Ipswich Young Savers Account – Exclusively for savers under the age of 16, open with just £1, variable interest rate dependant on balance (over £500 gains more interest), Instant access as long as child is over 7 or parent/guardian must withdraw it on behalf of the child. Balance must not fall below £1.
- Ipswich Homebuyer Savings Account – A 3 year account to save for home purchases, interest rate guaranteed at 1% over base rate, added benefits if you take out an Ipswich Building Society mortgage. Invest anything between £250 and £25,000. No access for first 6 months.
- Ipswich Target Saver Account – One year savings plan, make monthly investments of between, £90 and £250, partial withdrawals are not allowed, account can be closed without notice but a 120 day interest penalty will be applied. After 12 months, balance will be transferred to the Premier 30 account.
- Ipswich Premier Instant Account – Allows instant access to funds, gain more interest the more you save, open from £10, to a maximum of £250,000. Balance must not fall below £10,
- Ipswich Premier 30 Account – Variable interest rate, dependant on account balance, one penalty free withdrawal per year, immediate access if account balance will remain above £10,000. Minimum investment of £1,000, up to £250,000.
|Provider||Plan Name||Deposit Taker||ISA Option||Term||Maximum Potential Return||More Info|
|FTSE 100 Kick Out Deposit Plan||Investec Bank plc||Up to|
|More Info >|
|Capital protected deposit plan with the potential to mature after years 3, 4, 5 and 6. If the plan matures early it will return 5% times the number of years the plan has been in force. Also available for Cash ISA and ISA transfer.|