Leeds Building Society Savings Accounts
Compare savings accounts...
There are a wide range of Leeds Building Society savings accounts to choose from including instant access, online deals, fixed rate accounts and notice accounts.
Compare Leeds Building Society savings accounts with other leading deals with the table below:
|Provider||Account||Interest Rate (AER)||Term||Apply|
RCI Bank »
|Freedom Savings Account||1.30%||Instant Access||More Info >|
|MARKET LEADING. Earn 1.30% gross/AER. Instant Access. No notice periods. Unlimited payments and withdrawals. Pay in from £100. RCI Bank are protected up to a total of €100,000 by the FGDR, the French deposit protection scheme. Manage account online.|
Ford Money »
|Instant Access||More Info >|
|Earn 1.22% AER variable interest. Interest can be paid monthly or annually. Open an account singly or jointly. Minimum deposit £1. Unlimited deposits and withdrawals permitted. FSCS Protected|
AA Savings »
|Easy Saver||1.15%||Easy Access||More Info >|
|1.15% gross/AER. Instant Access. Free withdrawals and no notice period. Deposit from £100. Includes a fixed bonus of 0.95% gross fixed for the first 12 months. Quick and easy online application|
Aldermore Bank »
|Easy Access Account||1.00%||Easy Access||More Info >|
|1.00% gross/AER on balances from £1,000 to £1 million. Unlimited withdrawals without restriction or loss of interest.|
Whether you require instant access to your funds, or would prefer to give notice in return for a higher interest rate, Leeds Building Society savings accounts offer a wide range of choice, including:
- Online Accounts – Invest from £100, only available to over 50s, variable, competitive interest rates, make immediate withdrawals over the internet without giving notice.
- Easy Access Accounts – Choose between instant access and notice, no penalties charged, variable interest rates, different accounts dependant on situation, includes, child account, family account, regular and premium accounts.
- Affinity Accounts – Benefit various sports clubs through annual donations allowing you to actively support your club whilst earning high interest on your savings.
- Notice Accounts – You must serve notice before withdrawing money from your account but will generally receive a higher interest rate than an easy access account. The more notice you give, the more interest you earn.
- Postal Accounts – Allowing the convenience of operating and opening your accounts through the post.
|Provider||Plan Name||Deposit Taker||ISA Option||Term||Maximum Potential Return||More Info|
|FTSE 100 Kick Out Deposit Plan||Investec Bank plc||Up to|
|More Info >|
|Capital protected deposit plan with the potential to mature after years 3, 4, 5 and 6. If the plan matures early it will return 5% times the number of years the plan has been in force. Also available for Cash ISA and ISA transfer.|