Instant cover for car, van and a range of other vehicles. Cost-effective and flexible options, we’re confident you can find a policy to suit your needs. Getting a customised quote takes a couple of minutes and you can be covered instantly.
- Partnered with the best brands
- Comparative quotes
- Available in just a few moments
- Award winning UK call centre
- Cover can begin immediately
- Preventing loss of existing No Claims Bonus
- Multi award winning business
- Must be 17 and older and have been a UK resident for a minimum of 12 months
- Online Comprehensive Cover
- Insure someone else on your car
- Online Quote in Seconds
- Print Certificate & Drive
- Drivers aged 19-75
- Full UK, EU, EEA or Commonwealth licence 1yr+
- No more than 6 penalty points
- No more than 2 claims
- Not been disqualified
- Right-hand-drive vehicles only
- Market Value over £1500 and under £45000
- No Modified Vehicles
7 Day Car Insurance
Car Cover for 1 Week Only
7 day car insurance could be right for you if you are looking to insure a car temporarily. Some companies do offer 7 day insurance deals even though it is quite a specialist type of cover and can be relatively expensive. If you only need to cover your vehicle for a short period of time, you may want to consider this insurance as an option.
You may like to take out a seven day car insurance policy if:
You are selling your car
You have bought a new car and need cover to drive it home
You are going on a long journey
You are going on a holiday and need to hire a car
You intend to use someone else’s car for the week
The majority of car insurance providers will offer cover that spans 1-28 days but they are usually very flexible with adjustments you need to make. As long as your amount of days fit into the time period allocated, you should have no problem.
If you are planning to pick up a new car that you have just purchased, you may be interested to know that some companies offer a ‘drive away’ insurance alternative. This short term car insurance policy allows you to quickly insure your car and ‘drive away’ with little hassle. You can still search for other competitive quotes on the market.
You could benefit from this type of insurance is you have bought the car for someone else or if purchasing your car was a quick decision. These short term policies can be useful due to their flexibility; most insurers will allow you to extend your daily cover for any amount of days under a month.