Provisional Marmalade Car Insurance
Provisional car insurance for £2.81 per day!
Provisional Marmalade offers competitively priced, full comprehensive protection for learner drivers combined with car purchase to help keep down the costs of getting on the road. Some of the advantages of this specialised policy include:
- Cover available for 1,2, or 3 months
- Premiums start from around just £2.81 a day
- Policy is in the name of the provisional driver
- Can run alongside another insurance policy
- No difference for male or female drivers
- Provides insurance for cars worth up to £20,000
- Claims are made against the learner driver's policy
Just click on the link to apply online for Provisional Marmalade car insurance and you could be on the road in no time!
|Provider||Cover Term||Minimum and Maximum Age||Special Features||Get Quotes|
|1 - 28 days||n/a||Cover for Learner Drivers. Insurance documents immediately issued.||Get Quotes >|
Marmalade Learner Insurance
|30 to 90 days||17 - 34||Practise in your family car with Marmalade’s Learner Driver Insurance. Marmalade Learner Insurance is a comprehensive policy, enabling learner drivers to practise in a family or friend's car, without risking the No Claims Discount of the vehicle owner. See Marmalade website for full details.||Get Quotes >|
Provisional Marmalade car insurance keeps the risks of a claim down limiting the engine size to 1.4 and insisting that new drivers get additional training - this means that you can get cheaper premiums!
You can get instant cover when you apply online, and can renew the policy if you need some more practice when the policy comes to an end, you can even leave gaps in between, making it ideal for university or school holidays - apply online today, or compare it with other deals.
Types of car insurance
Policy options for your car insurance include:
- Third party only insurance – this is the minimum level of vehicle insurance required by law in the UK and covers damage to property or injury to others caused by your vehicle. However, it doesn’t cover damage to your own vehicle.
- Third party fire and theft – this type of insurance covers the same things as third party only insurance, with the addition of cover for damage to your vehicle by fire or the loss of your vehicle through theft
- Comprehensive insurance – this type of insurance will cover you for the same eventualities as third party fire and theft, plus loss or damage to your vehicle, personal effects cover, windscreen damage, accidental damage, and even medical expenses.
- Telematics insurance – this type of insurance involves installing a ‘black box’ in your vehicle that tracks how you drive, meaning that you could receive cheaper premiums for showing safe driving behaviours
|Provider||Special Offers||Get Quotes|
5 Star car insurance from £163 – That’s all 10% paid for our standard cover* .
|Get Quotes >|
Direct Line »
|Our Guaranteed Hire Car cover comes as standard with our comprehensive motor insurance.|