Direct Line Multi Car Insurance
Get a better deal when you insure 2 Cars or More
Car insurance today can be an expensive purchase. And with so many families owning more than one car, the prices can sky-rocket. Many companies, such as Direct Line have multi car insurance deals that could help you to save money.
If you insure more than one car with Direct Line, you are eligible for a number of discounts and benefits. Direct Line’s multi car insurance discount means that:
- Named Driver No Claim Discount
- Up to 70% no claims discount
- Discount available for every additional car you insure with Direct Line (Introductory discount. Minimum premiums apply. Maximum 10 vehicles per household. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited)
- Vandalism cover comes as standard and preserves your No Claim Discount
- Uninsured driver promise - If you’re hit by an uninsured driver, Direct Line will cover your excess and your No Claim Discount won’t be affected
It is worth considering what individual needs you have when searching for the best multi car insurance policy. Look at a few companies and compare car insurance quotes.