Instant cover, cost-effective and flexible options, we’re confident you can find a policy to suit your needs. Getting a customised quote takes a couple of minutes and you can be covered instantly.
Van Insurance For a Day
Compare Short Term Van Insurance
- Partnered with the best brands
- Comparative quotes
- Available in just a few moments
- Award winning UK call centre
- Cover can begin immediately
- Preventing loss of existing No Claims Bonus
- Multi award winning business
- Must be 17 and older and have been a UK resident for a minimum of 12 months
Van Insurance For A Day
With a good record, finding van insurance for a day can be a relatively quick and uncomplicated process. As an alternative to a lengthier full time policy, short term van insurance can save the policy holder a great deal of money. Please see the table below for comparisons on van insurance quotes from different providers.
Vans and similar removal or transport vehicles are often rented by individuals on a very short term basis for trips or other similar holidays and excursions. In order to be legally permitted to use these vehicles, lenders will usually insist on some form of van insurance, even for a day if that is all that is required. There are a variety of different providers who specialise in this is area, and as such it is always advisable to shop around and compare van insurance quotes in order to find a competitive offer.
Although these policies can be acquired at very short notice and tend to be quite flexible, there are several common requirements that must be met before most insurers will agree to give you representation.
The following are some examples:
- Most insurers will require that drivers have a minimum amount of driving experience before they will agree on a policy
- Drivers with an unreliable record, with previous driving convictions or points on their license may not be eligible for van insurance, even for a day
- Any amount of previous insurance claims will also factor heavily in the insurers decision, it is therefore important to maintain a good record wherever possible in order to keep costs down
If necessary, a day long van insurance policy may also be extended depending on the provider, making it extremely useful in the event of any unforeseen changes of circumstance.