Instant cover, cost-effective and flexible options, we’re confident you can find a policy to suit your needs. Getting a customised quote takes a couple of minutes and you can be covered instantly.
Weekend Van Insurance
There are a number of advantages that are associated with weekend van insurance and other similarly short term policies. The following are some examples:
- A weekend van insurance policy can be obtained very quickly, as they are only intended to cover the policy holder for a very small period
- Weekend and other short term van insurance policies tend to be quite flexible and can usually be extended if necessary
- Policies of this type will usually mean that any accidents will not have any effect upon the customers no claims bonus
- Due to the very small period that these types of van insurance cover, weekend van insurance quotes tend to be very competitively priced and present a very cost effective option
- Partnered with the best brands
- Comparative quotes
- Available in just a few moments
- Award winning UK call centre
- Cover can begin immediately
- Preventing loss of existing No Claims Bonus
- Multi award winning business
- Must be 17 and older and have been a UK resident for a minimum of 12 months
- Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
- Search over 50 different van insurance providers
- Purchase your van policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
- Cover for large, small, business or private van
- Temporary or long term
- Must be over 17 years old
- Must be UK resident
Weekend Van Insurance
People may require the use of a van for a number of different reasons in their day to day lives. Whether this is on a private or commercial basis, some form of van insurance policy will usually be required in order to protect the interests of both the provider and the customer in the event of a dispute or accident.
In short, a weekend van insurance policy is designed to provide adequate cover for the policy holder on a short term basis. In the right circumstances this can be a considerably cheaper and more cost effective option than a more permanent or long term form of motor insurance policy.
If for example an individual had plans to move house and wished to handle the matter without the use of a professional moving company, they may choose to a hire a van for a short period in order to undertake the matter themselves.
A weekend van insurance policy will usually ensure that the customer will not held liable in the unlikely event of any damage to the vehicle.
Make sure that you get a number of different van insurance quotes before settling on a deal, and our comparison tables are designed to help you do just that quickly and simply.