Landlord Boiler Insurance
The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover
Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers
Personalised loan quotes in 2 minutes!
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
Finding landlord boiler insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
We have partnered with Quotesearcher who have created smart technology to provide you with competitive UK quotes in an easy to understand comparison.
Alternatively if you prefer contacting insurers directly see a selection of deals below.
Compare Landlord Boiler Insurance
Boiler insurance has become an increasingly sought after insurance with a lot of major insurers offering cover. Most of these policies however are not suited for let properties, but more and more companies are offering landlord boiler insurance.
You may be able to find an insurer who offers a standalone gas boiler policy for landlords however it is becoming more commonly available as a feature or optional extra with more general types of landlord insurance policy.
You can use the comparison table below to review a range of different landlord insurance quote providers and click the links to get quotes.
Landlord boiler insurance
Problems with the boiler can become expensive quite quickly and are usually classed as being within the remit of emergency damage. An emergency here is defined roughly as an unexpected yet damaging event that is outside the cover provided by standard landlord’s insurance. Having boiler cover as part of your landlord’s insurance policy can help you quickly get an expert onsite to resolve the issue for you.
When looking for a landlord boiler insurance policy you will need to decide whether or not you would like to insure just the boiler or the entire central heating system. It is important to check with each provider whether the central heating system is included within a buildings insurance policy or if it is excluded.
You will need to think about the level of cover that you need. Some landlord boiler insurance policies will allow unlimited payouts and callouts, will others will only insure up to a certain amount and place a limit on the amount of call outs. Some insurers will also offer a 24 hour emergency helpline as well. You might also want to check if a policy includes an annual boiler service or a Gas Safety Certificate which you may be legally obliged to get each year as a landlord.
You should also check to see if the landlord insurance quotes being offered to you are model specific or apply to all kinds of boilers. Most policies will require that boilers be below a certain age threshold. You might also want to inquire as to what the provider’s policy on no claims bonuses is. Many insurers will have a policy of not accepting any claims for a period of time just after signing up.
Landlord’s emergency cover
Some landlord emergency cover policies might provide cover for sudden boiler breakdowns; however you should check beforehand to make sure you do have the level of cover you require.
There’s a wide variety of landlord insurance products available on the market. Therefore shopping around to find the plan which suits your specific requirements best is a good idea. You can use the comparison tables to see links to various landlord insurance quote providers one of which might be the right choice for you.
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
Landlord Insurance Providers
- AA Landlord Insurance
- Aviva Landlord Insurance
- AXA Landlord Insurance
- Barclays Landlord Insurance
- Churchill Landlord Insurance
- CIS Landlord Insurance
- Direct Line Landlord Insurance
- Endsleigh Landlord Insurance
- Halifax Landlord Insurance
- HSBC Landlord Insurance
- John Lewis Landlord Insurance
- Legal & General Landlord Insurance
- LV= Landlord Insurance
- MORE TH>N Landlord Insurance
- Nationwide Landlord Insurance
- NatWest Landlord Insurance
- Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
- Sainsbury’s Landlord Insurance
- Simple Landlords Insurance
- Simply Business Landlord Insurance
- Smart Landlord Insurance
- Swinton Landlord Insurance
- Tesco Landlord Insurance
- Towergate Landlord Insurance
Landlord Insurance Popular Searches
- Discount Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Boiler Insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance
- Landlord Commercial Building Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Emergency Cover
- Landlord Home Insurance
- Landlord Home Insurance Advice
- Landlord Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord House Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Accidental Damage Cover
- Landlord Insurance Companies
- Landlord Insurance Comparison Sites
- Landlord Insurance Cost
- Landlord Insurance Definition
- Landlord Insurance Excess
- Landlord Insurance for DSS Tenants
- Landlord Insurance for Empty Property
- Landlord Insurance for Flats
- Landlord Insurance for Holiday Rental
- Landlord Insurance for Kitchen Appliances
- Landlord Insurance for Malicious Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
- Landlord Insurance for Non-UK Residents
- Landlord Insurance for Northern Ireland
- Landlord Insurance for Rental Property
- Landlord Insurance for Scotland
- Landlord Insurance for Student Letting
- Landlord Insurance for Students
- Landlord Insurance for Subletting
- Landlord Insurance for Tenant Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Unoccupied Property
- Landlord Insurance for Vacant Property
- Landlord Insurance in London
- Is Landlord Insurance a Legal Requirement?
- Landlord Insurance Online Quote
- Landlord Insurance Pay Monthly
- Landlord Insurance Price Comparison
- Landlord Insurance Quotes
- Landlord Legal Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Landlord Rental Insurance
- Landlords Home Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Residential Landlord Insurance
- Short Term Landlord Insurance
- UK Landlord Insurance
- What Does landlord Insurance Cover?
- Why You Need Landlord Insurance