Landlord Insurance For Kitchen Appliances
The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover
Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers
Personalised loan quotes in 2 minutes!
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
Finding landlord insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
We have partnered with Quotesearcher who have created smart technology to provide you with competitive UK quotes in an easy to understand comparison.
Alternatively if you prefer contacting insurers directly see a selection of deals below.
Landlord Insurance for Kitchen Appliances
If you let a residential property as furnished, you will know that kitchen appliances can be particularly expensive to replace if they are damaged, as such want some insurance to protect those items. When it comes to landlord insurance for kitchen appliances, in the majority of cases a landlord’s contents insurance policy will usually be sufficient.
To try and find right landlord insurance for kitchen appliances that meets your needs you can use the comparison table to compare a selection of links to landlord insurance quote providers.
Landlord insurance for kitchen appliances
Landlord’s contents insurance will most likely cover your kitchen appliances and other white goods. However, insurance providers may need to be made aware of any particularly expensive items, to ensure that landlords will not be forced to pay for the repairs or replacement, such as particularly high end cookers or fridges.
Although contents insurance will in many instances be enough to pay for damages or losses of this kind, the cost of checks and maintenance may in some cases have to be met by the landlord. For this reason, a number of insurance companies have decided to offer separate landlord insurance for kitchen appliances in order to address these costs.
It should be remembered that in accordance with the Gas Safety Act, all gas related household appliances must be adequately maintained by landlords in accordance with UK laws and must be subject to regular checks.
Unfortunately, the cost of repairing and maintaining these items has become increasingly expensive and many property owners are considering landlord insurance for kitchen appliances as an increasingly valid option.
However you may be able to find a standard landlord’s contents insurance policy that comprehensively meets your requirements for kitchen appliance cover. You may want to particularly look into a combined policy that includes contents cover with other important areas of landlord insurance such as buildings cover and landlord’s liability cover.
When you consider your different landlord contents insurance policies you may find a choice of indemnity coverage or ‘new for old’ policies:
- Indemnity cover – If you take out this type of cover and make a claim to replace a kitchen appliance or other insured item, the insurer will take into consideration any depreciation in value the item might have sustained since it’s time of purchase, such as natural wear and tear. This means they will pay you what the value of the product likely was at the time of claim and not necessarily what you originally paid for the item.
- New for old cover – New for old cover will do just that and replace any item you make a claim on with a brand new item, because of this new for old policies may attract higher premiums.
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
What’s covered by landlord insurance? 7 key questions to ask before you buy cover for your rental property
Landlord Insurance News Landlord Insurance Essential For Buy To Let Homeowners
Landlord Insurance Providers
- AA Landlord Insurance
- Aviva Landlord Insurance
- AXA Landlord Insurance
- Barclays Landlord Insurance
- Churchill Landlord Insurance
- CIS Landlord Insurance
- Direct Line Landlord Insurance
- Endsleigh Landlord Insurance
- Halifax Landlord Insurance
- HSBC Landlord Insurance
- John Lewis Landlord Insurance
- Legal & General Landlord Insurance
- LV= Landlord Insurance
- MORE TH>N Landlord Insurance
- Nationwide Landlord Insurance
- NatWest Landlord Insurance
- Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
- Sainsbury’s Landlord Insurance
- Simple Landlords Insurance
- Simply Business Landlord Insurance
- Smart Landlord Insurance
- Swinton Landlord Insurance
- Tesco Landlord Insurance
- Towergate Landlord Insurance
Landlord Insurance Popular Searches
- Discount Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Boiler Insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance
- Landlord Commercial Building Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Emergency Cover
- Landlord Home Insurance
- Landlord Home Insurance Advice
- Landlord Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord House Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Accidental Damage Cover
- Landlord Insurance Companies
- Landlord Insurance Comparison Sites
- Landlord Insurance Cost
- Landlord Insurance Definition
- Landlord Insurance Excess
- Landlord Insurance for DSS Tenants
- Landlord Insurance for Empty Property
- Landlord Insurance for Flats
- Landlord Insurance for Holiday Rental
- Landlord Insurance for Kitchen Appliances
- Landlord Insurance for Malicious Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
- Landlord Insurance for Non-UK Residents
- Landlord Insurance for Northern Ireland
- Landlord Insurance for Rental Property
- Landlord Insurance for Scotland
- Landlord Insurance for Student Letting
- Landlord Insurance for Students
- Landlord Insurance for Subletting
- Landlord Insurance for Tenant Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Unoccupied Property
- Landlord Insurance for Vacant Property
- Landlord Insurance in London
- Is Landlord Insurance a Legal Requirement?
- Landlord Insurance Online Quote
- Landlord Insurance Pay Monthly
- Landlord Insurance Price Comparison
- Landlord Insurance Quotes
- Landlord Legal Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Landlord Rental Insurance
- Landlords Home Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Residential Landlord Insurance
- Short Term Landlord Insurance
- UK Landlord Insurance
- What Does landlord Insurance Cover?
- Why You Need Landlord Insurance