Admiral Home Insurance

Compare Admiral home insurance quotes with the UK market

Buildings Insurance
Unlimited buildings cover to rebuild your home (eligibility criteria applies)
Contents Insurance
From £50,000 up to £150k contents cover (depending on policy)
Special Features
If you're looking for cheap home insurance get a quote with Admiral - you could pay as little as £113 if you insure your home*.
Alternative Accomodation

Admiral Home Insurance

Great Home Insurance Offers!

Compare Over 45+ UK Home Insurance Quotes!

  • One short form to complete
  • Compare UK building, contents, or combined home insurance providers
  • Find a policy to suit your needs!
Get Home Insurance Quotes »

Admiral Home Insurance

When choosing your home insurance, there are many things to consider.

We’ve narrowed down some of the critical elements of home insurance which you should be looking for.

  • Is your property specialist? – If you own a listed building or your property has an unusual feature, such as a thatched roof, you may need specialist cover.
  • Do you need buildings and content cover? – It’s generally advised that you take out both, depending on your circumstances.
  • Make sure the policy provides enough cover for you – All policies have their limits, and it’s wise to make sure that your home is covered for the rebuild value rather than the market value. Cost your contents to make sure the policy will be enough to cover it all; most people vastly underestimate how much their home contents are worth.
  • What is New for Old, and do I need it? – New for Old cover for your possessions is worth considering; it’s now offered as standard in many content policies. It simply means that you will receive a similar but new product to the old item rather than the value of the old one.
  • What excess are you able to pay? – Many home insurance policies come with voluntary and compulsory charges, so make sure your chosen provider’s excess policy works for you. Customers could save up to £116 with Direct Line Buildings and Contents Insurance (10% of consumers could achieve this saving with Direct Line Buildings and Contents Insurance. Based on independent online research by Consumer Intelligence during 01 August – 31 August 2016). Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.

What is Home Insurance?

Home Insurance is a way to be financially prepared for any emergencies which befall your home or possessions. This can include fires, theft, adverse weather damage, burst pipes etc. These are not things we expect but do happen, so it’s good to be prepared.

You can take out buildings and contents insurance separately or as a joint plan. Most insurance companies now offer a host of extras; some included as standard and some as optional extras. These options can consist of plans such as emergency cover, legal protection, outdoor content coverage, and many more.