Zurich Connect Home Insurance

Zurich Connect Home Insurance

Compare Home Insurance Deals

Home & Contents Insurance Offers

Compare Top UK Home & Contents Insurance Quotes!

  • One short form to complete
  • Compare UK home & contents providers
  • Find a policy to suit your needs!
Get Home & Contents Insurance Quotes »
Reviewers recommend Fair Investment Company
Buildings Insurance
Unlimited buildings cover to rebuild your home (eligibility criteria applies)
Contents Insurance
From £50,000 up to £150k contents cover (depending on policy)
Special Features
If you're looking for cheap home insurance get a quote with Admiral - you could pay as little as £115 if you insure your home*.
Alternative Accomodation

Admiral Home Insurance

Buildings Insurance
£1million to help rebuild your home (unlimited for Home Plus)
Contents Insurance
Up to £100k contents cover (up to £150k for Home Plus)
Special Features
Defaqto 5 Star Rated Home Insurance. Personal claims handler to look after you. 24/7 UK emergency helpline. 25% online discount for new customers
Alternative Accommodation
Home Insurance
Get a quote in less than five minutes
Prices from over 55 brands
Special Features
Save up to 41%*
100% independent

Moneysupermarket Home Insurance Comparison

Buildings Insurance
No Limit
Contents Insurance
No Limit
Special Features
Up To 30% online discount. Comprehensive quote system for buildings and contents insurance. Follow through and answer the quote questions, then if you are happy to proceed, you can take up your quote instantly and securely, online.
Alternative Accommodation

Up To 30% Off When You Apply Online For New Customers

Buildings Insurance
Structural damage cover; Water damage cover; Flooding, fire & storm
Contents Insurance
Up to £150k contents cover
Special Features
Confused.com guarantee to beat your home insurance renewal, or get the difference, plus £20*
Alternative Accommodation
*T&Cs apply
Buildings Insurance
£750,000 million to help rebuild your home
Contents Insurance
Based on what you actually own
Special Features
Amazing home insurance at amazing prices. Buzzvault home insurance is based on what you actually own. This allows us to offer the cover you need at the best price
Alternative Accomodation

Buzzvault Home Insurance


Zurich Connect Home Insurance

Zurich Connect offer a range of home insurance options aimed at different types of customers. They provide various levels of buildings cover and contents cover which can be bought separately or as a joint policy, depending on your needs.

Choosing a Zurich Connect home insurance policy

Zurich Connect offer a number of benefits as standard with the home insurance policies. They also have a range of optional extra cover add-ons which allow you to build a policy precisely tailored to your requirements.

Standard features of Zurich Connect home insurance policies include:

  • Buildings cover up to £600,000
  • Contents cover up to £60,000
  • 24 hour claims assistance helpline
  • UK-based customer services call centres
  • Guaranteed repairs by approved tradespeople following a claim
  • Alternative accommodation if your home becomes unlivable following an insured event
  • Cover for accidental breakage to fixed glass, sanitary ware, mirrors and ceramic hobs
  • Cover for accidental damage to audio television, DVD and video game console equipment automatically included

Optional extras

The following optional extras offered by Zurich Connects with their home insurance policies can help you build a more bespoke policy that meets your personal needs.

Personal possessions cover

Can be added to contents cover to extend your protection to personal items taken outside of the home

Legal expenses

Covers legal costs up to £50,000 for you and any family you live with if you are involved in a dispute.

Accidental damage

Provides protection for your home and contents against damage caused by an accident.

Garden cover

Up to £2,500 of cover to protect your garden including loss or damage to your plants and trees, garden ornaments and statues.

Home emergency expenses

Protects your home against emergencies such as burst pipes, boiler breakdown, vermin infestation or repairs to a damaged roof after a storm. Can also cover overnight accommodation costs if your home becomes unsafe or insecure.

Personal accident cover

Provides cover if a family member or friend is injured while in your home.

What type of cover do I need?

The exact kind of home insurance you need will depend on a number of factors. When considering your options, ask yourself the following questions.

Are you a homeowner?

If you are a homeowner and live in the property, you may want to purchase a combined policy which includes both buildings and contents cover. Taking out buildings cover will normally be a condition of your mortgage if you have one.

Are you renting?

If you’re renting then you’ll only need to look at contents cover for your personal possessions as your landlord is responsible for any structural issues. Your landlord will also likely have their own contents insurance to cover furnishings, such as carpets as any furniture that was included with the property.

Do you live in a “specialist” property?

Specialist buildings, such as those with a thatched or flat roof, or listed buildings, may need specialist home insurance. Many providers do offer this option but always check the policy carefully before purchasing if you think this may affect you.

Home & Contents Insurance Offers!