RAC Home Insurance

Compare RAC Home Insurance With UK Market

Great Home Insurance Offers!

Compare Over 45+ UK Home Insurance Quotes!

  • One short form to complete
  • Compare UK building, contents, or combined home insurance providers
  • Find a policy to suit your needs!
Get Home Insurance Quotes »
Insurance Offered
Compare over 45 UK home insurance providers
Easy Quote Form
You could save up to £201*. Save time and money. One short form to complete, tailor a policy to suit your needs and compare providers
51% of consumers could save £201.06 on their Home Building & Contents Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next fourteen cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from January 2024. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances.

RAC Home Insurance

There are two kinds of home insurance, buildings and contents. Buildings insurance will cover the structure of your home, usually including the walls, roof, floors, doors and windows, so you could be eligible to make a claim if damage occurs to any of these.  It also often includes permanent fixtures, such as bathroom suites, kitchen units and in-built wardrobes, as well as outbuildings like garages, sheds and greenhouses.

Contents insurance will take care of the things that aren’t part of the structure of your home, usually including: Furniture, electronics, jewellery, freezer contents, carpets and curtains, and clothing. However, it does not cover wear and tear, intentional or accidental damage or damage caused by your pets.

RAC Home Insurance Review

  •  Up to £75,000 alternative accommodation if your home isn’t safe to live in due to an insured event
  •  Up to £5,000 cover for contents temporarily removed from your home when attending university or college
  •  Up to £1,000 per claim on outside contents including garden furniture and BBQs that are stolen or damaged
  •  Up to £5,000 cover for trace and access of leaks
  •  Up to £500 replacement locks and keys for your property
  •  New for Old cover, this mean that if you make a claim, they will replace lost, stolen or damaged items with a like-for-like new item
  •  Flexiable payment options
  •  UK based call-centres

Optional add-ons:

  • Home Assistance Cover for emergency repairs, including: plumbing, electrics, pest control, drains, gas supply, boiler and heating and security.
  • Family Legal Protection, including: £50,000 worth of financial support per insured incident for your legal costs, confidential legal helpline 24/7, assistance to cover loss of earnings and damage to your personal belongings.
  • Keycare Cover, including: – Approved locksmiths to help you get back in to your home and cover of up to £1000 per year, access to an emergency 24/7 helpline, all keys covered, a free key fob which help RAC return your keys to you.