Elephant Home Insurance

Compare Elephant Home Insurance With UK Market

Compare Over 40+ Home Insurers

  • One short form to complete
  • Compare UK home & contents providers
  • Find a policy to suit your needs!

Get Home Insurance Quotes »

Home & Contents Insurance Offers!
Buildings Insurance
Unlimited buildings cover to rebuild your home (eligibility criteria applies)
Contents Insurance
From £50,000 up to £150k contents cover (depending on policy)
Special Features
If you're looking for cheap home insurance get a quote with Admiral - you could pay as little as £115 if you insure your home*.
Alternative Accomodation

Admiral Home Insurance

Buildings Insurance
£1million to help rebuild your home (unlimited for Home Plus)
Contents Insurance
Up to £100k contents cover (up to £150k for Home Plus)
Special Features
Defaqto 5 Star Rated Home Insurance. Personal claims handler to look after you. 24/7 UK emergency helpline. 25% online discount for new customers
Alternative Accommodation
Home Insurance
Get a quote in less than five minutes
Prices from over 55 brands
Special Features
Save up to 41%*
100% independent

Moneysupermarket Home Insurance Comparison

Buildings Insurance
No Limit
Contents Insurance
No Limit
Special Features
Up To 30% online discount. Comprehensive quote system for buildings and contents insurance. Follow through and answer the quote questions, then if you are happy to proceed, you can take up your quote instantly and securely, online.
Alternative Accommodation

Up To 30% Off When You Apply Online For New Customers

Buildings Insurance
Structural damage cover; Water damage cover; Flooding, fire & storm
Contents Insurance
Up to £150k contents cover
Special Features
Confused.com guarantee to beat your home insurance renewal, or get the difference, plus £20*
Alternative Accommodation
*T&Cs apply
Buildings Insurance
£750,000 million to help rebuild your home
Contents Insurance
Based on what you actually own
Special Features
Amazing home insurance at amazing prices. Buzzvault home insurance is based on what you actually own. This allows us to offer the cover you need at the best price
Alternative Accomodation

Buzzvault Home Insurance


Elephant Home Insurance

Elephant do not directly offer home insurance, but instead offer it in partnership with Admiral who provide various levels of cover for your home and its contents.

Admiral home insurance offers:

  • Reliable 24 hour emergency helpline
  • Great value with online booking discounts
  • Unlimited Buildings cover no matter which level of cover you choose

Elephant Home Insurance in partnership with Admiral

Elephant have teamed up with Admiral to offer flexible home insurance with varying levels of cover at great value.

You can choose from three levels of cover with different features, allowing you to create a tailored home insurance policy to suit you.


  • Up to £50,000 of contents cover included
  • You can add a range of optional extras to this policy

Admiral Gold

  • Up to £75,000 of contents cover included
  • Boiler Emergency cover is included
  • You can add a range of optional extras to this policy

Admiral Platinum

  • Up to £150,000 of contents cover included

You will also be covered for:

  • Boiler emergency
  • Home Emergency
  • Family Legal protection
  • Accidental Damage
  • Bicycle Cover
  • Personal Possessions

Optional Extras

  • Family Legal Protection, up to £100,000
  • Home Emergency cover, up to £500
  • Boiler Emergency Cover, up to £500
  • Accidental Damage Cover which is available on both buildings and contents
  • Personal Possessions, each item may be worth up to £1000 and you can choose up to £10,000 worth of cover
  • Bicycle Cover, up to £350

What type of cover do I need?

If you are a homeowner and you live in the property, you may want to purchase a combined policy which includes both buildings and contents cover as you’re personally responsible for anything that happens to your home and its contents.

However, if you are renting then you will only need to look at contents cover as your landlord is the person responsible for the structural maintenance. Nevertheless, you should always check the terms of your rental agreement to be sure.

If you are already a homeowner, or you are a first-time buyer, you will be aware that buildings insurance is one of the conditions of a mortgage offer.

If you have a specialist building such as a home with a thatched or flat roof or a listed building, you may need specialist home insurance. Many providers do offer this option but always check the policy carefully before purchasing if you think this may affect you.

Which optional extras you might need will depend on your personal circumstances. Ask yourself the following:

  • Do you carry a lot of expensive possessions around with you?
  • Are you like to need legal assistance and if so would you be able to pay for it yourself?
  • Would covering yourself for emergencies make life significantly easier for you?