Age UK Home Insurance
Compare Age UK Home Insurance With UK Market
Great Home Insurance Offers!
Compare Over 40+ UK Home Insurance Quotes!
- One short form to complete
- Compare UK building, contents, or combined home insurance providers
- Find a policy to suit your needs!
- Extras included as standard in our Saga Home cover level:
• Accidental damage cover means mishaps at home, such as dropping a laptop or spillages on carpets, don’t have to be costly.
• Personal belongings cover protects items you take out with you up to £10,000 (single item limit £2,500).
• Alternative accommodation is based on your individual circumstances, so you’re covered to stay in a place like home if you have to move out due to a claim.
• 3-year fixed price means no unexpected price increases for two renewals.
Saga’s home insurance policies are unique products and are designed by us specifically for our customers. They are underwritten by a number of carefully selected insurers that, like us, are committed to providing high standards of quality and service
Age UK Home Insurance
Age UK Home Insurance is designed for the 50s. If you fall in this age bracket, you may find certain discounts apply, which could help reduce the cost of your policy.
Buildings and Contents insurance can cover you against a multitude of unexpected events which can leave you with high costs in repairs or the replacements of items.
Home insurance typically covers you against:
- Weather damage
- Theft or attempted break-in
- Riots and malicious damage
- Falling trees or branches
- Water or oil leaks
- Collisions by any vehicle
Your buildings cover will take care of the structure of your buildings, the walls and floors as well as any permanent fixtures, whereas contents cover will take care of your actual belongings.
Age UK Home Insurance Review
Some of the advantages of choosing Age UK, include:
- Identity theft helpline service
- 24 hour legal helpline
- Optional voluntary excess which can reduce your insurance premium
Features of Age UK Home Insurance
Age UK offer both contents and buildings insurance separately.
- Buildings are covered up to £500,000 rebuilding costs and covers: fixtures, fittings, paths, drives, patios, garages, outbuildings, and garden walls
- Your contents are covered up to £60,000 but additional contents cover is available up to £100,000 if you need a higher level of coverage
- Your contents cover included: household goods, valuables, money, and credit cards
- Rent and alternative accommodation covered
- Replacement of external locks and missing keys
- Add accidental damage cover for buildings and contents for an additional cost
Age UK offer a number of additional extras if you need a higher level of coverage.
- Accidental Damage to Buildings and Contents
- Personal legal Protection Cover up to £100,000
See the Age UK website for additional options plus more details.
What is an Excess?
An excess is the sum you have to pay when you claim on your insurance. Normally, the cheaper the insurance the higher the excess or more restrictions are applied when it comes to claiming. Age UK require you to pay an excess when you make a claim, but they also offer the option of paying a voluntary excess which can help you to lower your insurance premium.
Generally, there are two kinds of excess: a compulsory excess and a voluntary excess. Compulsory means that your insurer will set the price and you must pay it whereas voluntary excess is set by you.
Remember to set your voluntary excess carefully. If you’re willing to contribute a large amount towards a claim, your insurer will reward you with a lower premium, but this could make claiming on your policy more expensive.
Home Insurance Providers
- AVIVA Home Insurance
- Columbus Home Insurance
- AA Home Insurance
- Abbey Home Insurance
- Admiral Home Insurance
- Age UK Home Insurance
- AIG Home Insurance
- ASDA Home Insurance
- AXA Home Insurance
- Bank of Scotland Home Insurance
- Barclays Home Insurance
- Birmingham Midshires Home Insurance
- Bradford and Bingley Home Insurance
- British Gas Home Insurance
- Castle Cover Home Insurance
- Churchill Home Insurance
- CIS Home Insurance
- Confused.com Home Insurance
- Co-operative Home Insurance
- Cornhill Direct Home Insurance
- Direct Line Home Insurance
- Direct Choice Home Insurance
- Elephant Home Insurance
- Endsleigh Home Insurance
- esure Home Insurance
- First4 Home Insurance
- GoCompare Home Insurance
- Greenbee Home Insurance
- Halifax Home Insurance
- Hastings Direct Home Insurance
- Hiscox Home Insurance
- Hiscox Overseas Home Insurance
- HSBC Home Insurance
- ING Direct Home Insurance
- John Lewis Home Insurance
- Kwik-Fit Home Insurance
- Legal & General Home Insurance
- Liverpool Victoria Home Insurance
- M&S Home Insurance
- More Than Home Insurance
- Nationwide Home Insurance
- Natwest Home Insurance
- Norwich Union Home Insurance
- Post Office Home Insurance
- Privilege Home Insurance
- Prudential Home Insurance
- RAC Home Insurance
- Royal Bank of Scotland Home Insurance
- RIAS Home Insurance
- Saga Home Insurance
- Sainsbury’s Home Insurance
- Santander Home Insurance
- Sheilas’ Wheels Home Insurance
- Swiftcover Home Insurance
- Swinton Home Insurance
- TESCO Compare Home Insurance
- TESCO Finest Home Insurance
- Tesco Home Insurance
- TESCO Value Home Insurance
- Virgin Money Home Insurance
- Yes Home Insurance
- Zurich Connect Home Insurance